Sonntag, Januar 07, 2018

Worthwhile - GDS January 2018 Monthly Collab

Hello!
 This is my first posting in this year. At first i wish you all a happy new year 2018!

The new collab, Worthwhile is in the store, and it is amazing. I like the color palette.

This kit includes:

122 elements
48 papers
set of eight cardstock papers
set of eight glitter papers
12x12 template in psd, png, and tiff
word art set
splatters set
alphabet
page stackers set
clusters set


Worthwhile - GDS January 2018 Monthly Collab
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=129&products_id=34263
Add this product to your cart and spend just $15.00 to get it as a free gift.


Here is my layout. It shows my husband, Lilly, Lena and me. There we was wandern.


Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

Sarah

Keine Kommentare: