Mittwoch, November 27, 2019

Cold November by Perline Design


Hello, Sarah here. This November we had a lot of rain. Last year we had a little bit snow in november.





Cold November by Perline Design




Description
Snow is beautiful ! It transforms all  landscapes in beautiful postcards. I love when everything is white  (excepts when I have to drive my car ). That’s why I love to create this  kind of kits, with ice, snow and where I can play without having my  fingers too cold .
As some of you don’t like scenic kit, this one has a lot of classical elements too. So, you can create both style of layouts.
It has 12 papers and 69 elements. You can combine it with my daily download coming on Nov 24 and called Snowy Day.



This is my layout with photos of last year.







Thanks for looking and have a great day.




Sarah

Keine Kommentare: