Freitag, Oktober 04, 2019

GDS October 2019 Collab - Always in my heart


Hello, Sarah here. Now we have October. The new GDS Collab is online.




GDS October 2019 Collab - Always in my Heart













This is our October 2019 collab kit and is free with a $15 purchase  during October! Just add this huge kit to your cart along with $15 worth  of products and you will get this collab kit FREE! You will receive all  pieces shown in the previews.



This is my layout. My niece was born on the 13th of april. One day later we visited the baby and her mother in the hospital.







Thanks for looking and have a great DSD weekend. Look at the store for great deals and in the forum are great challanges.




Sarah

Created with:
GDS October 2019 Collab - Always in my Heart
https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/store/product/always-in-my-heart-october-2019-monthly-collab-kit/

Keine Kommentare: