Mittwoch, Mai 15, 2019

Catch the Day by Lea Art Designs


Hello, Sarah here





Catch the Day by Lea Art Designs





Here is a special little mini kit with 29 elements and 8 papers.  These are all great elements to make any page perfect. I’ve used them  all several times on products of my own and I can really see everyone  using them dozens of times themselves on any creation. All are quality  checked at 300ppi and papers at 3600 x 3600. You can use these for  persoanl use (PU) as well as commercial use (CU), commercial use for  commercial use (CU4CU)  and scrap for hire (S4H).
Remember to always back up your product so you never loose it. Have a safe, happy and blessed day!!



This is my layout. It shows my girls Lilly and Lena with her grandma and her dog Balu.







Thanks for looking and have a great day.




Sarah

Keine Kommentare: