Dienstag, Oktober 10, 2017

Over the Rainbow - October 2017 Collab

Hello

The Autumn is here in germany. We have not nice wheater, it is dark, cold and it rains all the day long. I hate this.

But now i will show you the October Collab and my layout with it.

Over the Rainbow - GDS October 2017 Monthly Collab
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=129&products_id=33442
Add this product to your cart and spend just $15.00 to get it as a free gift.

A beautyful collab in rainbow Colors, i love rainbows.
So i had the perfect photos, to the theme. For my childs, it was the first time, that they have seen a big sea, the North sea. I was been an amazing moments for us. Over the beach was a beautyful rainbow.

My layout


Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

Sarah

Keine Kommentare: