Freitag, November 11, 2016

Elysian Fields by Nutkin Taliz Designs

Hello

We had the first snow in this winter, in germany. I was very busy this week.


Elysian Fields the abode of the blessed after death and a place of perfect happiness and paradise. This approach can help how we feel about losing a loved one. We need to see that as being at peace and to grief the best way that we can. I hope that in creating this scrapkit that I can help you seek the peace that your desire. All elements have been created with love to guide you through this sad time. I hope that you find the colours restful and calming whilst you create your memorial scrap pages. Kit contains 10 uniquely different shabby chic 12x12 papers and 52 embellishments. Everything is 300dpi with Shadows added for preview purposes only. Personal use and Scrap for Hire OK


This is my layout. was inspired fom the blue tones and elements of the kit. I used a photo of my 3 lovely childs, to remember on this nice moment.


Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend.

Sarah

Keine Kommentare: