Samstag, Mai 07, 2016

Rainbow Bright Mini Bundle by Studio4 Designworks

Hello

NSD is here and it give many sales in the GDS store and many events in the GDS forum.

Rainbow Bright Mini Bundle by Studio4 Designworks
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_164&products_id=27836
RAINBOW BRIGHT - the Mini Bundle has just the right amount of goodness that will let you create freely. With exciting colours that will help you scrap those special photos. From outdoors, gardens, memorable occasions, this kit will let you scrap 'til your hearts content!

You will receive the Kit - It contains 43 - 300 dpi png elements and 10 - 300 dpi - 12" x 12" JPEG papers.

Papers Plus - contains 14 - 300 dpi, 12" x 12" JPEG papers.

Pocket/Journal Cards - this pack contains 9 journal cards 3” X 3.75” (jpeg and png versions)


This is my layout. I love the rainbow colours, they makes me smile.

It is a special memory, we plant flowers, tomatoes and now we are waiting, that they grow. i love flowers and like to see how they grow. It makes me happy. My girls had so much fun to help me.


Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

Sarah

Keine Kommentare: