Samstag, Oktober 25, 2014

Tips from Elly ..... My Magnificent Fall Mixology Release ......Plus a Freebie

 This is a copy of Ginger's Blogposting

Ginger’s Scraps N Pixels(GSNP) amazing and unique kits and,  as Ginger has created some wonderful new Autumn/Fall packs for the GoDigitalScrapbooking (GDS) Mixology series ‘Magnificent  Fall’




 I have combined pieces from each packs to make my Layout


Here is another Layout I created from the GSNP’s  ‘Magnificent  Fall’ packs but this time I have used a ‘Sketch It’  Action on my photo  and placed it on my Layout
 with the original photo.


Now I would like to share the rest of
the Layouts that were created using the
My Magnificent Fall Mixology Series.











I have a freebie from Linda a member of my
Creative Team!



If you scurry over to my 
Facebook Page you
will find another one from Linda


That's all for now, but watch
for a New Release coming soon!!

Keine Kommentare: