Freitag, Mai 25, 2012

baby book template by mariscrap

a copy of her blogposting:

Hello,

I come back with another Book template ...this one is for the word Baby. I choosed my kit "My Little girl" to offer you the sampler with the template!!



The baby book  contains :

1 template (with 4 layers fo LOVE) in PSD

4 separate layers in PNG (for someone who doesn't know how to use a PSD)

1 sampler made with my kit 'Softly White' : 4 separate layers



format of this love book : 4800*1800



Don't hesitate...last days for save money in May (50% off!!! until the end of month):





























 I also done the bundle pack...to save more money!!!




a) The baby book  contains :

1 template (with 4 layers fo LOVE) in PSD

4 separate layers in PNG (for someone who doesn't know how to use a PSD)

1 sampler made with my kit 'Softly White' : 4 separate layers



format of this love book : 4800*1800



b) 1 pack of 4 QP made with my kit 'My Little Girl'

c) 1 pack of 4 clusters made with my kit 'My Little Girl'

c) My kit 'My Little girl' : perfect for your white and brown scrap!!!
This kit is perfect for scrap your girl page....pink tons, flowers,
stickers, doll... :  11 papers ( 3600*3600, 300 dpi in JPEG) and 70
elements (300 dpi in PNG)

One alpha is included!!!



Amazing coordinated Bundle for all your digital project or hybrid...save your time!!!


























































































Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir.

Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!!

_________________

1 Kommentar:

Mariscrap hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Sarah for this great promotion!!!!