Samstag, Oktober 31, 2020

Harvest and Home Bundle by Moore Blessings

Hello, Sarah here. Happy Halloween.

This year all is other. Here the childs should not collect sweets. i hate corona.

Harvest and Home Bundle by Moore Blessings

https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/store/product/harvest-home-bundle-by-moore-blessings/

The Harvest & Home Bundle by Moore Blessings  has 2 element pack, 2 paper packs, and a cluster pack.

This month’s Fusion kit is soft and warm, ushering in the harvest and celebrations in the home with family and friends.

Each paper  and element is designed at 300 dpi for highest print quality. This product is available for personal use, scrap for hire, and scrap for others.

You may join my Fan Group on FB and follow me on my blog for my latest news and freebies.

This is my layout with the bundle

My son and my youngest daughter this fall.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day. Stay health.

Sarah

Keine Kommentare: