Samstag, August 29, 2020

About a Girl by Whispy's D'zines

Hello, Sarah here.

Today i will show you a fantastic girl kit again. I like the color combination and all the flowers of the kit.

About A Girl by Whispy's D'zines

https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/store/product/about-a-girl/

About A Girl is a frilly, girl friendly scrap kit inspired by my niece. Kit includes 15 full sized solid colored and uniquely patterned papers, and 61 fun and unique scrap elements. Each piece is designed at 300 dpi for highest print quality. Scrap kit is available for personal use, scrap for hire, and scrap for others. Please enjoy!

This is my Layout, which i made for the GDS Quote August 2020 Challange, too. The photo shows me and my 2 wonderful girls.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

Sarah

Keine Kommentare: